ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS FOR RETAIL USE.
With the current COVID-19 pandemic, the government have introduced emergency measures to control the amount of people entering public places at one time. Essential shops such as supermarkets have strict restrictions on people flow, these include maximum capacities in an area and allowing one in one out when this capacity is reached. If these measures are enforced and manned by staff, they could potentially be at risk of coming into contact with large members of the public.
OUR PEOPLE FLOW CONTROL SYSTEMS;
- Are completely contact free and require little, if any, interaction from staff.
- Are regulation compliant – Helps premises comply with social distancing rules.
- Reduce the risk of infection – Limited people flow reduces cross contamination risk.
- Are highly accurate – Market leading accuracy of up to 98% using AI technology.
- Incorporate real time alarms – Alarm when a preset value is exceeded.